Buying a Kershaw Knife is not always easy. Hundreds of Kershaw Knife are being introduced everyday in the market which are enough to make you confused. They are so similar in terms of performance, quality, longevity, and overall user experience that making a final purchasing decision may be difficult. At that point, all you need is a thorough shopping guide to help you get the ideal Kershaw Knife for your needs.
In the next part, we will try to talk about some most considerable issues before making a purchase. It can be considered an appropriate review guideline for you, as it will cover the advantages and disadvantages of your desired product, as well as its sustainability, affordability, features, and practical benefits. One more thing will be there which is a solid comparison among few similar products. As a result, you’ll be able to quickly select the best option for your needs. Let’s look inside.
|Kershaw Dividend Composite Folding Pocket Knife, Olive, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Opening (1812OLCB)||Buy Now|
|Kershaw Leek, Black Folding Knife (1660CKT); 3” 14C28N Sandvik Steel Blade, 410 Stainless Steel Handle, Both DLC-Coated; SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Liner Lock, Tip Lock, Reversible Pocketclip; 3 OZ.||Buy Now|
|Kershaw Leek, Teal Pocket Knife (1660TEAL); 3” Bead-Blasted High-Performance Sandvik 14C28N Steel Blade, Teal Anodized Aluminum Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Liner Lock, Tip-Lock Slider; 2.4 OZ||Buy Now|
|Kershaw Gravel Folding Pocket Knife, 2.5-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Frame Lock (2065), Black||Buy Now|
|Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife (1660) 3-In. Sandvik 14C28N Blade and Stainless Steel Handle, Best Buy from Outdoor Gear Lab Includes Frame Lock, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening and Reversible Pocketclip, 3 oz.||Buy Now|
|Kershaw Camshaft Folding Pocket Knife, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Liner Lock (1370), Black||Buy Now|
|Kershaw Clash Pocket Knife, Black Serrated (1605CKTST); 3.1” Stainless Steel Blade with Black-Oxide Coating; Glass-Filled Nylon Handle with SpeedSafe Opening and Reversible Pocketclip; 4.3oz||Buy Now|
|Kershaw Blur, Glassbreaker Folding Knife (1670BGBBLKST); Partially Serrated 3.4” 14C28N Steel Blade, Anodized Aluminum Handle with Trac-Tec Grip, Glassbreaker Tip, SpeedSafe Opening, Pocketclip;4 OZ.||Buy Now|
|Kershaw Misdirect Pocketknife; 2.9 in. 4Cr13 Black-Oxide Blackwash™ Finish Blade, Stainless Steel Stonewash Finish Handle Equipped with SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening, Flipper and Frame Lock (1365)||Buy Now|
|Kershaw Cryo II Pocket Knife (1556TI); 3.25 In. 8Cr13MoV Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coated Blade; 410 Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted, Flipper, Frame Lock, Lockbar Stabilizer, 4-Position Pocketclip; 5.5 oz||Buy Now|
Reviews of the top 10 Kershaw Knifes
Here in this part, we tried to find out the top 10 Kershaw Knife from thousands of products. This list will make you feel assured that you will be able to acquire your desired Kershaw Knife in a matter of minutes. We focused on their use, performance, durability, appearance, price, and historical user experiences. We are confident that this list of the top ten Kershaw Knife will assist you in selecting the exact one that meets your needs.
Kershaw Dividend Composite Folding Pocket Knife, Olive, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Opening (1812OLCB)
- The USA-made Dividend’s Composite Blade Technology permanently joins two steels in one blade; hard, corrosion-resistant N690 on the blade upper and tough, wear-resistant D2 on the cutting edge.
- The distinctive anodized, olive green, 6061-T6 aluminum handle is decked out with machined details and an American flag silhouette.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a pull back on the flipper. The position is then safely secured with liner lock technology.
- A versatile, deep-carry pocketclip is adjustable for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- The Dividend knife measures 7. 25 inches end to end when opened, 4. 25 inches when folded, and weighs just 2. 8 ounces.
Kershaw Leek, Black Folding Knife (1660CKT); 3” 14C28N Sandvik Steel Blade, 410 Stainless Steel Handle, Both DLC-Coated; SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Liner Lock, Tip Lock, Reversible Pocketclip; 3 OZ.
- Versatile 3” modified drop-point blade crafted with one of the world’s highest performing knife steels for increased corrosion resistance and edge retention
- DLC-coated blade and handle for added hardness, superior scratch resistance and a stealthy matte-black finish
- Handle features a stainless steel body, ambidextrous SpeedSafe assisted opening system, frame lock, tip-lock, reversible pocketclip and lanyard hole
- Great gift for any special occasion- birthdays, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, employee appreciation and more
- Made in the USA by Kershaw’s expert engineers, and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Kershaw Leek, Teal Pocket Knife (1660TEAL); 3” Bead-Blasted High-Performance Sandvik 14C28N Steel Blade, Teal Anodized Aluminum Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Liner Lock, Tip-Lock Slider; 2.4 OZ
- 3” Sandvik 14C28N steel blade with a sleek bead-blasted finish for excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Lightweight anodized aluminum handle, bonded with teal dye for an everlasting finish resistant to fading and scratching
- The ideal tool for any hobbyist, hiker, craftsman, hunter, gardener, or any knife enthusiast in need of a reliable EDC
- Designed by Kershaw and built to last by skilled knifemakers in Tualatin, Oregon
- Versatile everyday carry for various tasks including opening packages, stripping wire, making fire kindling, cutting zip-ties, removing splinters or even defense against aggressive animals
Kershaw Gravel Folding Pocket Knife, 2.5-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Frame Lock (2065), Black
- A mid-sized knife featuring a distinctive, reverse tanto blade shape with a strong belly curve and top swedge, delivering piercing and slicing capabilities.
- The contoured steel handle’s BlackWash finish matches the blade perfectly and is designed to conceal scratches.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a pull back on the flipper. The reversible deep-carry pocketclip enables carry on either side (tip-up).
- The 8Cr13MoV blade of the Gravel meets everyday tasks head on, focusing power near the handle for maximum precision.
- The Gravel measures 5. 9 inches end to end when opened, 3. 5 inches when folded, and weighs 2. 7 oz.
Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife (1660) 3-In. Sandvik 14C28N Blade and Stainless Steel Handle, Best Buy from Outdoor Gear Lab Includes Frame Lock, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening and Reversible Pocketclip, 3 oz.
- Versatile 3 inch blade made with Sandvik 14C28N Steel, one of the highest performing knife steels in the world, for increased hardness, corrosion resistance and edge retention
- 410 stainless steel alloy handle provides resistance to corrosion and extra strength and hardness
- Frame lock gives the knife a slim sleek style while holding the blade open during use; tip lock keeps blade closed during carry
- SpeedSafe Assisted opening allows opening with Minimal effort and maximal functionality; simple pocket carry and tactical engagement with strong or weak hand
- Blade length: 3 inches; Closed length: 4 inches; Open length: 7 inches; Weight: 3 oz.
Kershaw Camshaft Folding Pocket Knife, 3-Inch Blade with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Liner Lock (1370), Black
- Versatile clip-point blade with a slight belly curve offers excellent piercing and slicing capabilities. The corrosion resistant, high-strength 4Cr14 blade steel has a stonewashed finish to conceal scratches.
- Glass-filled, nylon handle is contoured for comfort and promotes secure grip during use. The handle’s carbon-fiber-like texture complements the rugged, stonewashed blade.
- SpeedSafe technology makes this knife quick and easy to open with a manual push on the thumbstud or a pull back on the flipper. A custom pivot design and back spacer add unique touches for everyday carry.
- Hardworking in appearance and function, the Camshaft features a reversible deep-carry pocket clip and a blade that transfers maximum force into each push and pull.
- The knife measures 7.25 inches end to end when opened, 4.25 inches when folded, and weighs 3.1 oz.
Kershaw Clash Pocket Knife, Black Serrated (1605CKTST); 3.1” Stainless Steel Blade with Black-Oxide Coating; Glass-Filled Nylon Handle with SpeedSafe Opening and Reversible Pocketclip; 4.3oz
- 3.1″ 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with black-oxide finish for excellent toughness, edge retention and wear resistance
- Textured Glass-filled nylon handle scales offer a solid grip with Gentle Contour and comfortable in-hand feel. Closed Length-4.25 inch
- Drop-point, partially serrated blade is perfect for tackling everyday tasks like opening Cardboard boxes, cutting rope, stripping Wire and more
- Feature rich handle includes SpeedSafe assisted opening, built-in flipper, secure locking liner and convenient reversible pocket clip
- The Black clash is a great tool for any hiker, hunter, angler, gardener, mechanic, Backpacker or anyone in need of a solid, reliable EDC
Kershaw Blur, Glassbreaker Folding Knife (1670BGBBLKST); Partially Serrated 3.4” 14C28N Steel Blade, Anodized Aluminum Handle with Trac-Tec Grip, Glassbreaker Tip, SpeedSafe Opening, Pocketclip;4 OZ.
- Partially serrated blade makes cutting through tough and fibrous materials easy and offers even more cutting power on both push and pull strokes
- SpeedSafe Assisted opening allows smooth and fast one-handed blade deployment
- Trac-Tec inserts on the handle offer secure grip stability in all weather conditions
- Made in the USA, the Blur Glassbreaker is ideal for emergencies, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, utility chores and tactical use
- Blade length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm); Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm); Overall length: 7.9 in. (20 cm); Weight: 3.9 oz. (110.6 g)
Kershaw Misdirect Pocketknife; 2.9 in. 4Cr13 Black-Oxide Blackwash™ Finish Blade, Stainless Steel Stonewash Finish Handle Equipped with SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening, Flipper and Frame Lock (1365)
- Backed by the trusted name of Kershaw, the misdirect folding pocketknife is a value-priced, affordable, helpful tool for any job around the house and great for taking on outdoor adventures
- With a closed length of 4-inches, overall length of 6. 8-Inches and a blade length of 2. 9-Inches, the misdirect is small enough to comfortably carry in pocket, bag, Pack, or Purse
- Featuring a sturdy frame lock, 3-position pocket Clip for right and left tip-up or tip-down carry, speed Safe Assisted opening and a flipper, the misdirect is a convenient pocket companion
- Whether on the job or around the house, camping, hunting, boating, fishing, working outdoors or in the garage, The Kershaw misdirect is ready for any task you might ask of it
- From opening packages to cutting cord to whittling a stick to roast marshmallows, this dependable, useful knife has a precision tip and sharp edge that makes it a great slicing and cutting knife
- Included Components: Corrugated Cardboard, Stainless Steel
Kershaw Cryo II Pocket Knife (1556TI); 3.25 In. 8Cr13MoV Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coated Blade; 410 Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted, Flipper, Frame Lock, Lockbar Stabilizer, 4-Position Pocketclip; 5.5 oz
- Designed in a collaboration with custom knifemaker, Rick Hinderer; 20 percent larger than the original award-winning Cryo
- Functional, durable, affordable 8Cr13MoV stainless steel drop point blade keeps its sharp edge, is corrosion resistant and contains more carbons for hardness, strength and wear resistant qualities
- Pure stainless steel coated with matte grey titanium carbo-nitride; contoured 410 steel handle scales
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening for quick, fast, easy, safe, secure, one-handed blade deployment
- Perfect EDC or for use while hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, working, emergencies, rescue missions, tactical or utility use
Kershaw Knife buying guide
It is impossible to ascertain everything about anything as a human being. You can’t be a jack of all trades. In that scenario, reading a thorough buying guide can spare us from making a costly mistake after purchasing a Kershaw Knife due to a lack of knowledge.
You do not have to be an expert on that specific product in order to purchase it. Just focus on a few key points that will be discussed further down. Keeping these simple things in mind may make your shopping experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s jump to the main topic
Be aware of your requirements.
The first step is to figure out what your needs or requirements are. If you are not well aware of your needs, there is a good chance that you will purchase the wrong products at the wrong time, wasting a significant amount of money. So, at first, we will suggest you to think wisely about your demands that you are looking from a Kershaw Knife. Simply make a list of your requirements. This easy decision will help you to improve your estimation of costs. Then you easily understand what you should give priority and what not.
Budget Vs Price
Budget is one of the most important issue to think about before you decide to buy anything. Any amount of price can be asked from you for your desired product. Basically company’s brand value and the manufaturing costs including raw materials, management, logistics and other operational costs mainly play the key role at the time of pricing a product. If you look for the higher quality in your product, then you should be prepared to spent money as well according to that level. That is the cause, why budget matters so much. This fact is true for the Kershaw Knife as well.
One of the most popular sayings in our society is “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. First of all, find out those products as you listed before that you really want. Look carefully their features and prices. If you want to get the best one, all you need to do is compare them carefully. Now make a question inward your mind that you are really financially capable enough to purchase that specific Kershaw Knife or not? If yes, then you don’t need to think twice. Just Go for it. If the answer is “NO”, then simply go for the second best option.
Pick the Best Brand
Most of the time, we get biased to some specific brands because of our emotional attachments. This practice yields positive results at times and negative results at other times. But there is no way of disagreeing with the idea of relying on renowned brands. Because, it makes you taking decision half way easier if you have enough bucks in your pocket. But we will suggest to not depend on a single brand blindly if you don’t know whether they make that particular thing best in the town or not. As a result, you must tread cautiously when deciding whether or not you have picked the appropriate brand for your specific product.
There are two categories of people in the world. One is completely reliant on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned about it. All he needs is the right product for what he is paying for. We don’t know in which category you are belong to.Still, there are a few hints that may be beneficial to every one of both whenever it comes to selecting the right brands for the best quality.
- Make sure in this case that you are well-versed in the brand.
- Try to find out the other peoples opinion about this brand.
- And what’s the average rating for that brand’s particular product?
- Compare and contrast the features with those offered by competitors.
- Do those features meet your needs?
Take a look on the Features Part
While buying a Kershaw Knife, the very first thing to check its features whether you buy it online or offline. You will get enough data and a clear idea about the product by doing so. That product is capable to meet your demands or not will be easily understood by you then.
The features section also helps us in swiftly identifying the differences with others. Then, by using features, you can compare this to similar products. By doing this simple task, you may get idea about the quality which will make it easier to take the final decision.
Check the Advantages and Disadvantages
Every product has advantages and disadvantages. Before we buy them, we must check them out carefully. Hence, remain cool because you need to figure out the drawbacks which you demanded from the Kershaw Knife that you are looking forward to buy. Who knows, you may find your perfect product which is made by another company. Just don’t be too lazy to compare with them before you make the final move.
In most the websites, you will get the section of Pros and Cons. Carefully go through that part. For asking more you can contact them via email or phone.
Durability & Quality
Quality consists of many things like Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and most importantly its Durability. Don’t make a mistake like not cheking those issues which are related to ensure quality. When you make this your own, you will demand the quality first. Does this Kershaw Knife is such valuable against your investment? Only quality can reply this question.
Warranty & Return Policy Matters
Thousands of manufacturers are producing products. Many of them ensures the higher quality as well. Through their creative advertisements, they are letting us know about those attributes. Nothing found wrong yet. But here comes the “After Sales Service”. That one thing can make huge difference indeed.
Don’t forget to check the facts like warranty, guarantee, and obviously the return policy if there any. No matter how quality the product is, nobody can claim its eternity. Nothing lasts forever. But the insvestment you are going to for the Kershaw Knife, don’t you expect a minimum return of value from that? That’s why don’t forget to be careful at the time of checking policies. Sometimes, there can be found few policies which may seem obscure and not clear enough by their words. Never be hesitated to ask their delegate about the facts which are unintelligible and be clear every single thing.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews makes your job easier.
If you want to know the trick of saving time, then we will suggest you to check FAQ answers and customer reviews. Usually when people like me and you asked few common questions frequently about a product, then it is called Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ. On the other hand, you will get a real life experience through the customer reviews in which they share their sotries about the product.
If you want to get a clear idea of both, checking out those two things are must. By going through those, you may find such informations which sometimes doesn’t come into our mind. Then percieving about the Kershaw Knife’s effectiveness will be more easy.
The last word of all, you must consider what value the Kershaw Knife is providing against the price you are paying for it. Have you been able to pleased with that? Does your desires be fullfilled with that? This is the most vital part we guess.
We hope you enjoyed the whole article and this will assist you to recognize the best Kershaw Knife and purchase it. All the efforts we put here will get success when you will find this even a little bit of useful for you. At the end, we can only be happy if you are satisfied completely.